Friday, April 22, 2011

mildly ok Friday.

This morning I woke to the sound of a generator & rainbow coloured inflated plastic swaying against the morning sky.Holy fuck![pardon me Good Friday]the neighbours have a gigantic jumping castle in their backyard.Time to make friends.

I'm sitting on the floor of my studio cross-legged with a steaming hot cup of fresh coffee in front of me & a half eaten chocolate easter bunny to the left.I feel lost.The sun is shining brightly after days of rain & gloom,but it's not igniting anything within me.

Sometimes I forget that even though I've come a long way,there are still remnants of this mind fuck that casually appear in my life.And here I am finding myself in this moment again where externally the world is gorgeous,but internally I am one part catatonic,one part horribly confused & one part frantically searching to find a reason & a solution.

I think I just ate a shard of rabbit printed tin foil with my broken piece of chocolate.Happy Easter.










[images sourced from the net]



No comments: