Wednesday, September 29, 2010

divisoria,walang panty!

February 27th 2008

Divisoria Moment #347:

I know everyone’s all like “don’t touch the hobo cats [and dogs], they’re dirty” and freak the fuck out when my hands skim across their dusty fur.

Sam and I were rolling through Divisoria, but stopped in our tracks as we spotted a deep fried squid vendor .To the left was a beautiful ginger and white hobo cat sitting and cleaning its fur on a little wooden box, which was covered with rubber stamps and hanging keys.

I liked that moment, whipped out my Lomo and went to “shoot from the hip”. Before I could get a 2nd shot, the key/rubber stamp man quickly got his other pet hobo cat and placed it onto the box too.

His smile spread across his face as his two precious hobo cats were being photographed. They looked at him and meowed lovingly and he proudly looked at them whilst gliding his battered, calloused fingers through their fur.



Divisoria Moment # 348:

After petting the hobo cats a little...yes, I have become more aware that they aren’t clean, but I had just been rolling around Divisoria for 3 hours and didn’t exactly feel like Miss Sanitary 2008; plus I am a firm believer that germs are awesome and without them our anti-bodies don’t become mad heroes against fighting infections/diseases/viruses etc.

 

Stabbing a wooden stick into a piece of fried squid, proceeding to dip it in vinegar and before it could reach my mouth,my delicious street treat was starting to fall off the stick. Saving it from its Divisoria earthy fate, I quickly grabbed it with my fingers and ate it with my hands as we walked through the jam packed streets.

Wiping the squid polluted vinegar off my fingers with a tissue from my bag; I stretched my arm back to offer some clean tissue to Sam.

He said “My hands aren’t dirty; I didn’t touch the squid when eating it...”

I felt the smile erupting on my face as he continued while also trying not to laugh “you touched the cat, you touched the squid”
....he paused for a moment as if to fully conceive his disgust [and amusement] in his girlfriend before igniting with “YOU TOUCHED EVERYTHING!”

Oh, you don’t know about trey chic?

Later, I accidentally squirted a packet of ketchup on my bag at Burger King.

 

Sometimes it’s fun being a 25 year old filthy kid.

No comments: