Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mama's 60th Birthday Fiesta | November 4th 2012

My Mama's birthday is tomorrow [7th November],but this past Sunday I organised a [*surprise] party for her.Almost 50 of her nearest and dearest wandered into our backyard for birthday festivities filled with organic eats.copious amounts of alcohol & 5 coconut + lime birthday cakes.

Mum & her friends/family enjoyed themselves thoroughly which in turn made me happy.I've never cooked for 50 people and I probably never will again because it is a gigantic amount of preparation + work + stress! But completely worth it for this occasion 'coz she's my Mum & to see her laughing,bantering,smiling,loving + singing is bliss.

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY MUM! I hope I can not only look as awesome as you when I'm 60,but be as fierce. GIGANTIC LOVE + HUGS xx

Didn't get a chance to take many photos,but here are a few!




















*3 months prior to the party,the day after the invites had been sent out,Dad told Mum she was having a surprise party.Oh dear Dad...

No comments: