Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Karl Roy | R.I.P

Kapatid,


Thankyou for spending balmy afternoons in the shack by the sea sharing watermelon & having conversations about phallic wood carvings & tattoos.


For consistently talking to me in the dodgiest Australian accent I've ever heard for one week straight when I told you I was missing Australia,you made me smile.


For sharing waves,nature,music,laughs & silliness.


For the random conversations at odd hours of the night,talking about how charismatic cats are,great hairstyles & creative ideas. 


For always genuinely asking how I am & supporting my creativity,no matter how far away.


For giving Filipinos a voice.


For spreading your infectious energy & sharing your beautiful.ugly.raw rock'n'roll with the world that will forever resonate in our hearts + minds + souls.


Rest in Peace dear man.


love + light


xx millie

















No comments: