Friday, March 16, 2012

fabulous Friday

This past week has been a strange one,I've been a little lost & not in a fun way. A gigantic man hug from my lovely fella [we don't see each other from Monday/Tuesday til Thursday/Friday] was muchly needed & appreciated after this otherwise uneasy week.A simple hug from a loved one does wonders for the soul,it's kind of amazing how healing it can be.

Another thing that makes me feel better are images,visual stimulation to keep me going & seeing that there is so much yumminess out there in the world.
The following are a tiny collection of images I've found on the internets that have made me smile this past week.

Off topic,we also went to the opening night of BLOODLAND last night at the QPAC Playhouse.My super talented sister-niece produced it,but I'll talk more about BLOODLAND in another entry!!! It was amazing though & I highly recommend you go see it while it's still playing.

No comments: