Friday, March 23, 2012

distant tomorrow's

Sorry for the lack of posts or lack of interesting posts.


The past couple of weeks have been odd,not so odd that I don't know what it is,but just odd in an frustrating sense. Everything in my life has been great lately,nothing to complain about & nothing to feel any strong emotions toward.


All I've been wanting to do is stay in bed & sleep the days away.Of course I know what this means in my world [and anybody else who has some mental issues] & it's horribly frustrating,but at the same time I haven't been sleeping well at night + the weather has been gloomy.


So,I'm just allowing myself to lock myself in the house,wander around in shitty old clothes,isolate myself from the rest of the world,drink lots of tea & just feel what I'm feelin',even if it consists of emptiness + hopelessness. They're only feelings & they will float on by soon enough.


I am still participating in life partially,but for now I'm on my little island of solitude until further notice.


Seeya on the flipside! xx




[photos found on zee innernetz]


No comments: