Thursday, January 19, 2012

20twelve.

My blog is hungry + I haven't had access to my Mac for about a month now.
As much as I love to be away from technology,it's also quite lovely to be able to instantly update this little cyber home with happenings + stories + photos + creations.

It's a little bit late,but better late than never I guess!!?? 
I want to wish everybody a beautiful two thousand & twelve.
I hope this year brings everybody lots of love + light + growth + adventures + beginnings + endings + general awesomeness!

Personally I'm a bit excited about this year,it's been a challenging few years for me & this year finally feels like I'm solidly standing on my own two feet again & ready to be a warrior more than ever.
I'm blessed with a gorgeous group of friends,even though scattered around the lands,I still love them like no tomorrow + vice-versa.
There's a beautiful loving fella in my life whom I adore & adores me.
Everything feels alright & I'm welcoming of that.

HAPPY 2012! xx



No comments: