Saturday, October 1, 2011

OH! OCTOBER.

I just realised this afternoon that it's the 1st of October.

Holy Fuck.

This afternoon I decided to go for a bit of a log ride despite the cyclonic winds & the weather turning a little chilly.

ACCESS TO THE RANDOM,man.

Tiny perfect little point waves protected from wind,delicious enough to dance along & only 2 of us out.Whilst out there I saw 3 whales passing by,amazing.They were a few kilometres out,but you could clearly see them breaching.
People were up on the headland cheering & taking photos on their phones of specks splashing on the horizon.People are weird.

Driving home drenched in sea water & in bliss I witnessed one of the most beautiful sunsets I've seen for a while.So intense & a gorgeous end to the start of this month.
Please be kinder to me October than September was.
Pretty Please.






No comments: