Monday, August 1, 2011

Heath's at Bangalow.

Over the weekend D & I set off down the coast road & after 
driving for hours we ended up back at Tallows.
We're a little bit addicted.
On Saturday we wandered inland to pick 
up some fresh fruit & vege supplies at the Bangalow Farmers Markets.
I've been on a bit of a mission to find 2 old wooden crates for my market stall & whilst perusing the delicious + fresh goodness at the Farmers Markets,we stumbled upon a gorgeous old shop filled to the brim with an eclectic mix of old wares,a fluffy cat fella called Zeb & a huge range of elderly wooden crates stacked up high to the ceiling.
D & I got lost amongst the amazing collection,all for sale,that Ross & Eva have acquired over the years.I was almost on the verge of a orgasm over the intensely awesome mix of pieces that I wish I was rich enough to purchase.
We had a yarn with Eva & watched as Zeb the resident cat-man frolicked around the glass bottles & relished the attention + pats from kids passing through.
If you're in Bangalow & a fan of the old & unique I highly 
recommend you drop in & get lost in the store.

Heaths Old Wares & Collectables
12 Station Street
Bangalow NSW
































No comments: