Tuesday, December 21, 2010

twenty8

On Sunday I turned 28.
I'm at peace with 28,it's a good number.
29?I'm probably not so cool with.
My friends & I ate cupcakes whilst it poured down with rain.
I cooked up a feast of....

-pear & red cabbage salad
-honey roasted pumpkin,pinenuts,feta,baby spinach salad
-BBQ sweet potato
-BBQ corn with sour cream & paprika
-potato salad
-fresh crusty bread rolls
-honey,soy & lime roasted chicken
-BBQ lamb & rosemary sausages
-BBQ turkey & mint sausages
-chocolate chunk cupcakes with lots of pretty sprinkles!
-mini mixed berry pavlovas

We feasted,drank beverages,laughed,told stories,listened to Otis sing 
TEN GREEN BOTTLES,came to the conclusion that Jimmy is an 
ADULT BABY & told many many dirty stories because 
we're a classy bunch of kids.
I love my friends & it was really awesome to 
spend my 28th birthday surrounded by them.
BIG LOVE!!


































No comments: