Saturday, September 25, 2010

mad tears + warrior lady

Thursday December 3rd 2009

I haven’t blogged in a while. Mainly because I usually blog when I’m supposed to be writing something that pays & is contributing towards my bright future. Oh well. I got asked out on a date today by a guy selling raffle tickets. Is it company policy not to date the people you’re selling raffle tickets to? He asked me about my tattoos as I filled out my name & address in the raffle ticket booklet.

Earlier I was thinking to myself that this year has been filled with so many awkward dates, messy flings & short lived relationships. And as much as almost all of them left me shedding mad tears, as the year rolls to an end, I can honestly look back & say thank fuck I encountered those guys because my heart has grown into a kicking arse warrior.

I haven't felt this emotionally strong & optimistic going into a new year as I do this year.It's my first time in over 7 years that I'll be going into the New Year as a single lady & I'm liking that,I like that I'm going into a new year alone & standing on my own two feet.Two thousand & ten has got some seriously positive juju surrounding it,I can feel it.

No comments: